How to buyWhy do we call them “micro-jobs”? The idea behind Jobsx5 is that services or micro-jobs should be easy to offer, easy to buy, easy to sell and quickly delivered. That is why the site focuses on micro-jobs that can be bought and sold for amounts ranging from $5 to $50 dollars. Of course, users can buy and sell for larger amounts, but these transactions will usually involve aggregate micro-jobs or services sold individually for $5 and up to $50 dollars.
How to buy a micro-job in Jobsx5Follow these steps:
- Sign up on the site and create an account.
- Look for the job you need screening by category, location and other criteria
- Choose the Selling User with the offering that’s best for you
- If you have any questions, you can contact the Selling User before buying and clarify any questions you have.
- Once you are sure that a Selling User is offering what you need, place your order.
- Pay online using your credit card or any other method of payment accepted by PayPal or PayU
- The Selling User will contact you for more information or to ask questions or to confirm that everything is in order to start the job.
- When the job is complete you will receive confirmation
- Access your account and review the job. If it’s satisfactory, accept it as completed so that Jobsx5 can transfer your payment to the Selling User; if you have any observations share them with the Selling User so they can be addressed and you can receive and approve the job.
- You can pay with your credit card or any additional payment method accepted by PayPal and PayU.
- Selling Users do not receive any money until you are satisfied with the service.
- Make sure you clearly understand the terms of the service the Selling User offers to avoid surprises
- If you have any questions, you can check our “Terms and Conditions” or “FAQ”