Intellectual property at Jobsx5.Content published at JOBSX is based upon User Generated Content (UGC) principles, this is, content generated by users and shared through the Web. JOBSX5 shall not be responsible for transfer of content that might result in violations of copyright, royalties or any other right. Nevertheless if you believe that contents uploaded might violate your copyrights or any other exclusive related right, you should follow the procedure included later. JOBSX5, is entitled to eliminate or disable content displayed violating rights of third parties or users. Whenever such is the case, the affected user may file a complaint request that should include:
- Job identification with respect to copyright deemed violated.
- Copyright certificate accrediting entitlement to or ownership of copyright of whoever claims, such as the registration number or a copy of the registration certificate.
- Narration of facts describing the way in which our user(s) allegedly violates your copyright(s).
- Full name, address, e-mail and telephone number.
- Statement expressing that in good faith you believe use of the material included in the claim.
- Electronic or physical signature.